Surf Academy is Southern California’s
Premier Surf School!
Surf Academy is a Collective of Women Surfers committed to bringing people closer to nature through the act of riding waves. Marion Clark and Jamie Shindle are protégé of Mary Setterholm, US Surfing Champion and Hermosa Beach Walk of Fame Honoree. Mary founded Surf Academy in 2000 and pledged to pass on her stoke when the next generation was ready.
We believe that a surf lesson with us is a valuable investment of your money and your time! What you learn with The Collective is going to SAVE you time and struggle in the water. We remain committed to providing the local community with enthusiastic and professional surf instructors who teach and coach surfing for women, men, teenagers, and children of all ages.
Los Angeles County Beaches in Manhattan Beach provide additional locations for Corporate Surf Parties solely run by Surf Academy.
How to Signup For Surf Lessons:
- Join our surfer community.
- Visit our site and decide what kind of lesson you want.
- Select the lesson(s) you want to register for.
- Complete the signup process and pay for your lessons.
- You will receive a confirmation when completed.
- If you are buying a series of lessons, you can reserve them all at once, or reserve one now and the rest later.
- To reschedule a confirmed lesson please call 424-903-9500 or email email@example.com, at least 24 hours in advance.
Current water quality: Heal The Bay Beach Report Card